It is a well-known fact that visual posts on social media outperform text-only posts. To set yourself out from your competitors step up your brand with engaging visuals.
General Visual Content Statistics
1. 32% of marketers say visual images are the most important form of content for their business, with blogging in second (27%).
2. 80% of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing. Video (63%), alone, has also surpassed blogging (60%) in usage as a social media marketing asset.
3. When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
4. 11% more B2C marketers than B2B marketers say visual content is the most important type of content today.
5. 51% of B2B marketers prioritize creating visual assets as part of their content marketing strategy.
6. Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images.
7. In an analysis of over 1 million articles, BuzzSumo found that articles with an image once every 75-100 words received double the social media shares as articles with fewer images.
8. Facebook posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without images.
9. 67% of marketers consider Facebook their most important social media platform.