Are you struggling to generate sales via your eCommerce website? Have you considered the various factors which could be turning away shoppers, and limiting your success?
Here are a few items that may be the cause…
- Website ranking – 35% of shoppers start searching for products from Google. “You can’t just open a website and expect people to flood in. If you really want to succeed you have to create traffic.
- Lack of patience – 8 out of 10 online stores fail within the first 24 months. The very important thing you should have is patience.
- High shipping costs – 23% of shoppers will make purchases only if they receive free shipping. 70% of shoppers will only pay $4.99 or less for shipping.
- Insecure website – 84% of people will not make a purchase if they are dealing with an unsecured website.
- Poor design – 38% of people will leave a website if they find the layout unattractive.
- Slow loading – 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if it takes too long to load.
- Mobile usability – Mobile search Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic. “Mobile usability is now officially a Google ranking factor”.
- Inconvenient return policy – An inconvenient return policy deters 80% of shoppers.
- Lack of product detail – Studies have suggested that videos can increase product page conversion rates from anywhere between 84%-144%.
- Lack of satisfied customers – 95% of shoppers share their bad experience with at least 1 person. 54% of shoppers share it with at least 5 people.
- Not understanding the needs of your customer – 56% of consumers believe businesses need to have a deeper understanding of their needs. 51% of consumers believe brands send too much irrelevant content.
Article from: https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/11-ecommerce-website-mistakes-that-drive-shoppers-crazy-and-reduce-sales-i/552169/